Work from your home business opportunities use clever marketing to separate you from your money. Now there’s an understatement! Having spent the last 3 years looking for legitimate work from your home business opportunities, I am absolutely amazed at how the word “opportunity” has been abused.
According to Merriam-Websters dictionary the primary definition of “opportunity” is “a good chance for advancement or progress”. Seems like a fairly simple concept right? Except when used in conjunction with the words “work from your home business opportunities”.
Let me be clear, I don’t want you thinking there are no legitimate work from your home business opportunities out there, just because I’m talking about clever marketing separating you from your money. My goal here, is to share my experiences and give you some basic guidelines to help you make an intelligent, informed decision before you invest your hard earned money in a work from your home business opportunity.
Information, Google, and common sense are the best tools you have when it comes to finding and researching work from your home business opportunities. Remember, don’t let clever marketing separate you from your money! No reputable company will ever require you to become a member or pay a fee in advance, in order to get information about them, their products, services or compensation package. If they do, you don’t want to do business with them, period!
7 IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE PARTNERING WITH ANY ONLINE OR WORK FROM YOUR HOME BUSINESS:
1. Who was the company founded by and when? Where is the company’s base of operations? What is the background of the company founders, what are their areas of expertise? You can Google the company or founders name and get most of this information.
2. Find out how long the company has been in business, and what kind of reputation they have with members or customers. Go online, talk to current members, ask them about their experiences with things like support, training, product quality, payments and marketing assistance.
3. What does it cost to buy in or become a member? Are there monthly or annual fees? Is there a minimum monthly purchase required?
4. What type of product or service do they offer? Are these products or services in demand now? Will there be a demand in the future? Do you have full resale rights to these products? How are the products delivered? Is the market for this type of product saturated?
5. Find out what kind of training the company offers. Do you have access to someone with experience and knowledge of the products that can answer your questions? What type of marketing assistance is offered? Do they offer a replicated website or are you allowed to develop your own? What type of restrictions are there on the types of marketing you can use?
6. Make sure you understand the compensation package, and make sure you can realistically earn money from your efforts. Not long ago, I came across a work from your home business opportunity that offered to pay members a $10 bonus just for signing up. Sounds good right?, until I read the fine print, where it told me I needed to sign up 9000 new members, at 1 penny each before I could collect my $10 bonus.
7. Read the terms and conditions. I can’t tell you how many times I hear people talk about being “scammed” by company X or company Y, when the real problem was that they just didn’t read the terms and conditions. As I have said before, there are a lot of people out there that use clever marketing to separate you from your money. If you have all the information necessary this won’t happen.
Something else I want you to be aware of before you make any final decisions on starting a work from your home business. Anyone who tells you that you can make thousands of dollars a day starting tomorrow is lying to you. Don’t get me wrong, you can make a great income from home, but its like any other business, it takes time, energy, education and plain old hard work to succeed. There are really only 2 secrets to success, if you want to earn money from your home, they are education and experience.
Clever marketing that separates you from your money will only work if you ignore the simple common sense guidelines I have shown you. Do your research, look at all your options and learn the things you need to know in order to build a successful home career. I run my own work from your home business and I must tell you, it is by far the most enjoyable way I have ever earned a living. Taking the time to find the best work from your home business opportunity that’s right for you, could be the smartest decision you’ve ever made. It was for me!
Good Luck With Your New Business!